Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

Jadeite Moon

By Avarine on August 19, 2018 1:08 pm

This week I nabbed a plug-in I've had my eye on for a while, NI's Massive. It went on sale and I snapped it up quick smart. This one is a slow burner made entirely with Massive. Intro goes for half the track, so maybe skip to the middle if you're looking for the action. Really enjoying the pads in this synth so far, actually prolly went a bit overboard with the pads in fact. Can't wait to play around with this synth more next week.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial (BY-NC)

  • Play
  • Download
August 20, 2018 3:20 pm

Nice! You're obviously a quick learner. ::)

August 20, 2018 4:26 pm

You cannot have too much pads. I think.

Love the bass that just growls around in the background as if it doesn't care.

August 22, 2018 4:41 am

That's some proper action. I'm sure you can do even more with the pads, unless you're telling me the drums are also Massive based.

August 23, 2018 4:37 am
Jim Wood wrote:

Nice! You're obviously a quick learner. ::)


Thanks! ^_^


halfbyte wrote:

You cannot have too much pads. I think.

Love the bass that just growls around in the background as if it doesn't care.


Thanks for justifying my love of pads, the affair shall continue....

Devieus wrote:

That's some proper action. I'm sure you can do even more with the pads, unless you're telling me the drums are also Massive based.


Yup, drums are Massive too. It's just a loop.

August 26, 2018 8:32 pm

happy full moon!  lovely!

August 29, 2018 7:41 pm

God I want to get Massive so badly because so many people make so many great things with it - LIKE THIS!  So lush!

But then I look at the interface and realize I don't understand what ANY of that means!  :-)

September 2, 2018 7:44 am
kaedo sevaada wrote:

happy full moon!  lovely!


Wasn't it a beauty!? The full moon I mean.

orangedrink wrote:

God I want to get Massive so badly because so many people make so many great things with it - LIKE THIS!  So lush!

But then I look at the interface and realize I don't understand what ANY of that means!  :-)


Bah! I have no idea what I'm doing. I just turn the knobs until it sounds good. wink

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up