Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / antler's music / Weekly Beats 2018 #12

Weekly Beats 2018 #12

By antler on March 25, 2018 7:20 pm

Channeling some of that delicious demo scene vibe this week, with those fake echo lines and lots of C commands. Also had to work on a secret (shhhh!) track for BITGRID V next month, so I spent my spare time for music making on that as well. Right now it's sunday and I do have to admit my ears are kind of tired now, but I hope ya'll enjoy this tune, as well as the upcoming BITGRID release.

March 26, 2018 2:21 am

Damn this is so crisp. Amazing track as per usual Antler! heart

March 26, 2018 9:04 am

Delicious. Across all registers and among all different waves.

March 26, 2018 10:25 am
Mortistar wrote:

Damn this is so crisp. Amazing track as per usual Antler! <3

Damn, thanks! Really REALLY happy you think that's "per usual" big_smile

Devieus wrote:

Delicious. Across all registers and among all different waves.

Thanks for the compliments smile

March 28, 2018 1:42 pm

Love this compo! your chip drums are always so on point heart

March 29, 2018 10:09 am
Gab Manette wrote:

Love this compo! your chip drums are always so on point <3

Thanks, Gab! ^_^ Much appreciated!

April 6, 2018 10:07 am

Dude the beginning sounds so ZX Spectrum! Another cool and catchy tune. I like the super busy bassline around the second third of the track a lot

April 7, 2018 6:05 am
purelygrey wrote:

Hah, didn’t have the ZX in mind, but I guess you’re right! Definitly wanna branch out to other systems one day! Always like to hear what specific parts of a track everyone likes smile