Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / alonemusic's music / If Everyone Else Forgets

If Everyone Else Forgets

By alonemusic on December 2, 2018 9:15 pm

Oddly.. .chilled out making this weeks track... was busy, but this just kinda happened. I also bust out the better microphone to record acoustic guitar and the ukulele which was nice.. Gotta put it away again now tho as I won't be able to get my clothes out in the morning.. hmm.. anywho. This is also the longest track I've done this year! thats either a good or a bad thing... Oh and the title is a part of a Murakami quote.
Enjoy! (on headphones if you can because as usual this sounds pretty trash on my laptop speakers...)
ERT?

December 3, 2018 4:59 am

acoustic guitar breakdown was so welcome and so awesome.  A+

December 3, 2018 5:50 pm

Wow! This is awesome, I love the chill vibes here smile

December 4, 2018 1:15 pm

Ermagerd, ERT!

Don't worry, I won't forget. This sounds like a nice ending sequence song for that story I was talking about back at the beginning.

December 6, 2018 3:17 am

Epic! Although it's a longish track, it doesn't feel long because the narrative arc feels so natural. I love the way it builds, and the fade out to acoustic at the very end. What Murukami book is the title inspired by?

December 7, 2018 4:18 pm

Definitely one of this week's highlights! Sounds pretty mellow over my speakers.