Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Abludo's music / Branches (2018 edit)

Branches (2018 edit)

By Abludo on April 21, 2018 6:30 pm

A song from my 2016 weekly beats - remastered and with added tuned spoken word

The birds sing in the trees
Who do they sing to
They don't know I am here
But I know they are
Because they are unafraid to sing

The trees listen to the birdsong
Do they fatigue
The branches don't change
But I do
Because I cannot listen endlessly

We demand too much of the world
But in this moment I am alone
I lack the need for motion
I'm feeling like this moment belongs to me.

The vocal processing was inspired by Etherwood's 'Surrendered' and Boxplot's 'Effloresce'.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
April 24, 2018 6:24 am

Fun fact, a bird's song is it basically saying "you want sum fuk".

Nicely done, what plug-ins did you use?

April 24, 2018 3:59 pm
Devieus wrote:

Fun fact, a bird's song is it basically saying "you want sum fuk".

Nicely done, what plug-ins did you use?

haha yeah that sums it up xD I used plugins in reaper - the ReaTune and ReaPitch plugins specifically! smile

April 24, 2018 6:01 pm
Abludo wrote:
Devieus wrote:

Fun fact, a bird's song is it basically saying "you want sum fuk".

Nicely done, what plug-ins did you use?

haha yeah that sums it up xD I used plugins in reaper - the ReaTune and ReaPitch plugins specifically! smile

So you're no longer using LMMS?

April 25, 2018 8:08 am
Devieus wrote:
Abludo wrote:
Devieus wrote:

Fun fact, a bird's song is it basically saying "you want sum fuk".

Nicely done, what plug-ins did you use?

haha yeah that sums it up xD I used plugins in reaper - the ReaTune and ReaPitch plugins specifically! smile

So you're no longer using LMMS?

The song was made in LMMS but I processed the vocals with Reaper before adding them in smile

April 25, 2018 8:30 am
Abludo wrote:
Devieus wrote:
Abludo wrote:
Devieus wrote:

Fun fact, a bird's song is it basically saying "you want sum fuk".

Nicely done, what plug-ins did you use?

haha yeah that sums it up xD I used plugins in reaper - the ReaTune and ReaPitch plugins specifically! smile

So you're no longer using LMMS?

The song was made in LMMS but I processed the vocals with Reaper before adding them in smile

I see, like that. It seems to work out fine for you.

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up