Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

MrCho

By tetzu on March 6, 2016 3:45 pm

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
March 7, 2016 1:22 am

nice use of textures noise and such to fill in stuff.  i think you started to experiment what you can accomplish with a single chord, but i feel that it would be really powerful if half way through you pushed it with the chord progression after the initial chord has droned on and lost some momentum.  also, the percussion compliments the noise but i dont think it is percussing anything else

March 7, 2016 2:37 pm


Music does not have to be always logical.
Very interesting Piece!

March 8, 2016 4:38 am

Great track, nice use of noise and textures, I love the underlying sound, reminds me of a fire smouldering

March 9, 2016 7:10 pm

Effective use of the drone.

March 13, 2016 10:04 pm
1000h wrote:

nice use of textures noise and such to fill in stuff.  i think you started to experiment what you can accomplish with a single chord, but i feel that it would be really powerful if half way through you pushed it with the chord progression after the initial chord has droned on and lost some momentum.  also, the percussion compliments the noise but i dont think it is percussing anything else

I think you´re right. But I´m not a musician. I´m just happy to be releasing my weeklybeats! thanks for the comment!

March 13, 2016 10:06 pm
m2K7 wrote:


Music does not have to be always logical.
Very interesting Piece!

many thanks! and I do prefer when music is not logical. smile

March 13, 2016 10:07 pm
Jason Nijjer wrote:

Great track, nice use of noise and textures, I love the underlying sound, reminds me of a fire smouldering

thanks! I like the sound of fire too.

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up