I wanted to try making something I wouldn't normally make. I started out making some hard sounding dance music with minor chords, but didn't know what to do, so I added a quieter part with some amen breaks and Japanese vocal samples I already had on my LSDJ ROM, but didn't know what to do, so then I added some sort of dubstep-ish section and then added some weird sounds and then didn't know what to do. Yep, yep.
It was sort of fun I guess.
My DMG would not play this. The first section just killed it. Too many tables and start-stoppy things and samples.
This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)