Facebook Twitter Music RSS

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / roboctopus's music / Talk to me in Esperanto, Baby

Talk to me in Esperanto, Baby

By roboctopus on February 21, 2016 11:35 pm

I wanted to try making something I wouldn't normally make. I started out making some hard sounding dance music with minor chords, but didn't know what to do, so I added a quieter part with some amen breaks and Japanese vocal samples I already had on my LSDJ ROM, but didn't know what to do, so then I added some sort of dubstep-ish section and then added some weird sounds and then didn't know what to do. Yep, yep.

It was sort of fun I guess.

My DMG would not play this. The first section just killed it. Too many tables and start-stoppy things and samples.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)

February 22, 2016 12:33 am

Super fun vibe, and I love the title!

February 22, 2016 12:51 am

February 22, 2016 1:18 am
Ipaghost wrote:

I...I...You are a gif magician, level 99.

February 23, 2016 5:43 am

whoa. this was a ride for sure. that middle dubstep section is heart heart heart

February 27, 2016 12:04 am

I really enjoyed this, very uplifting!

March 2, 2016 5:55 pm

There are a lot of really cool ideas here, definitely not a standard Roboctopus tune.

March 23, 2016 8:32 pm

You really push the Gameboy further... I'm now afraid of tables, mate!!!

March 29, 2016 7:52 pm

How...how do you do all that cray stuff with samples???? aggggghhh also life goals= dubstep my chipz to this level of shred

April 23, 2016 3:02 pm
Sam&Janx wrote:

Yoooooooo! Crazy stuff with samples is like...R command followed by P commands. Using the F command to start the sample somewhere other than the beginning. Shortening the instrument length and telling it to loop, etc.