Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

Annerton Pit

By mysterioso on June 8, 2016 10:42 pm

I fancied being a bit heavier this week.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike (BY-NC-SA)

  • Play
  • Download
June 13, 2016 5:01 pm

and I fancy your decision to go heavier- sick track!

June 14, 2016 12:29 pm

love the contrast between the thin voice and the heavy instrumentation. Great track!

June 15, 2016 8:55 pm

Excellent track. The combination of the soft, but rhythmic vocals and the slow and steady heavy backing really works well.

June 16, 2016 6:10 pm

Great bassline-intro/outro and a suprising move into black sabbath guitarriffs. And an amazing female singig here. Kind of psychedelic.

June 17, 2016 11:48 am
ice smashing wrote:

and I fancy your decision to go heavier- sick track!

dj someguy wrote:

love the contrast between the thin voice and the heavy instrumentation. Great track!

Plantrain wrote:

Excellent track. The combination of the soft, but rhythmic vocals and the slow and steady heavy backing really works well.

Q-Rosh wrote:

Great bassline-intro/outro and a suprising move into black sabbath guitarriffs. And an amazing female singig here. Kind of psychedelic.

Thanks people, I was pleased with this track and it's great to hear that it works for other people too!

June 17, 2016 8:45 pm

I've got to agree the vocals work really great with the heavy guitars.  I like the little flourishes that come in that sound like horns or something.  Definitely give it a psychedelic vibe.  Cool track.

June 18, 2016 8:04 am

very nice. 

June 18, 2016 10:18 am

Ahhh lovely!!!

June 21, 2016 5:33 pm

I love the vocals so much.

June 23, 2016 4:44 pm

Absolutely agree the vocals are a perfect contrast to those dark crunchy guitars.  The organ and guitar squeals add even more to the harmonizing vocals.  Excellent job!

June 26, 2016 6:34 am

Oh yes!  Love the sludge.  More of this please.

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up