Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Jim Wood's music / Machaca en Santa Fe

Machaca en Santa Fe

By Jim Wood on December 10, 2016 9:06 pm

F# minor. Vox by our friend Juan Raul Machaca de Aquino.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
December 12, 2016 10:33 am

As always great voice processing.
This time I really love those Flutesounds wich add a nice amount of noise and also enhances the Rythm.
The end is marvelous, with the steady grindy sound and those birdlike synths!

December 12, 2016 5:28 pm

Mesmerising!!!

So good.

December 13, 2016 1:17 am

Got to agree the background music is especially intriguing this time. 

December 13, 2016 5:41 pm

vocal cuts are really creepy and great!  nice pitch shifted melody.  I love timestretch artifaaaacccccctttttttssssssszzzzzzz.

December 13, 2016 6:09 pm
theGuen wrote:

As always great voice processing.
This time I really love those Flutesounds wich add a nice amount of noise and also enhances the Rythm.
The end is marvelous, with the steady grindy sound and those birdlike synths!

The birdlike sounds are siblants from Machaca speaking.

GrainBastard wrote:

Mesmerising!!!

So good.

CosmicCairns wrote:

Got to agree the background music is especially intriguing this time.

orangedrink wrote:

vocal cuts are really creepy and great!  nice pitch shifted melody.  I love timestretch artifaaaacccccctttttttssssssszzzzzzz.

Thank you so much! The creepiness is totally from my manipulation; Machaca is about as mellow as can be. ::)

December 14, 2016 9:18 am

This is so great. Best voxmanipulation until now. Such a cool language.

December 14, 2016 11:41 pm

Fun trance dream scape. I like to imagine what he's saying. Great manipulations

December 15, 2016 8:10 pm

Excellent, I love how the vocal starts changing into a drone type sound and great outro to the track

December 16, 2016 11:33 am

Crazy cool! Loves me some heedless manipulation smile big_smile If I could find a waving magic carpet loop gif thing, I would post it here big_smile

December 17, 2016 9:08 am

Great work on the voice, and a brilliant track. The last part/outro is the perfect finish to this.

December 27, 2016 9:31 pm

really like the juxtaposition!  & again you are making me hungry...

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up