Facebook Twitter Music RSS

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Jim Wood's music / Machaca en Santa Fe

Machaca en Santa Fe

By Jim Wood on December 10, 2016 9:06 pm

F# minor. Vox by our friend Juan Raul Machaca de Aquino.

December 12, 2016 10:33 am

As always great voice processing.
This time I really love those Flutesounds wich add a nice amount of noise and also enhances the Rythm.
The end is marvelous, with the steady grindy sound and those birdlike synths!

December 12, 2016 5:28 pm

Mesmerising!!!

So good.

December 13, 2016 1:17 am

Got to agree the background music is especially intriguing this time.

December 13, 2016 5:41 pm

vocal cuts are really creepy and great!  nice pitch shifted melody.  I love timestretch artifaaaacccccctttttttssssssszzzzzzz.

December 13, 2016 6:09 pm
theGuen wrote:

As always great voice processing.
The end is marvelous, with the steady grindy sound and those birdlike synths!

The birdlike sounds are siblants from Machaca speaking.

GrainBastard wrote:

Mesmerising!!!

So good.

CosmicCairns wrote:

Got to agree the background music is especially intriguing this time.

orangedrink wrote:

Thank you so much! The creepiness is totally from my manipulation; Machaca is about as mellow as can be. ::)

December 14, 2016 9:18 am

This is so great. Best voxmanipulation until now. Such a cool language.

December 14, 2016 11:41 pm

Fun trance dream scape. I like to imagine what he's saying. Great manipulations

December 15, 2016 8:10 pm

Excellent, I love how the vocal starts changing into a drone type sound and great outro to the track

December 16, 2016 11:33 am

Crazy cool! Loves me some heedless manipulation smile big_smile If I could find a waving magic carpet loop gif thing, I would post it here big_smile

December 17, 2016 9:08 am

Great work on the voice, and a brilliant track. The last part/outro is the perfect finish to this.

December 27, 2016 9:31 pm

really like the juxtaposition!  & again you are making me hungry...