Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Jim Wood's music / Extreme Vetting

Extreme Vetting

By Jim Wood on August 19, 2016 3:25 pm

Well, somebody had to do it. Voice: Donald Trump, Stutter Edited.

Dancing our way towards illiberal democracy.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
August 22, 2016 9:43 am

Great opening. Love the manipulations on the voice! And how the music is kinda retarded in a bland way. Perfect!

August 22, 2016 5:50 pm

Ha!  Love it. Talk about spinning garbage into gold...

August 22, 2016 7:06 pm

August 23, 2016 8:05 am

Yeah the opening is sooo cool!
The whole track is fun smile




August 23, 2016 8:16 am

Ha ha, thats what i hear whenever he speaks!!!!

Beautiful smile

August 23, 2016 6:50 pm

Great voicesalat...I wish I could understand more and hear what is going on. Is there a message???

August 23, 2016 7:48 pm

Wonderful idea, and great work on the voice, Trump has never sounded this good!

August 23, 2016 10:09 pm
Q-Rosh wrote:

Great voicesalat...I wish I could understand more and hear what is going on. Is there a message???

He was talking about Obama being "the founder of ISIS." But, of course, he was being "sarcastic." How he can keep shooting himself (rhetorically) in the foot, and still have a significant following is beyond me.

August 24, 2016 4:38 am

he's totally a plant so hillary can finally win

August 24, 2016 2:10 pm

Ha... perfect.

August 24, 2016 2:52 pm
george bowles wrote:

he's totally a plant so hillary can finally win

That's what my wife thinks.

August 25, 2016 1:22 am
Jim Wood wrote:
george bowles wrote:

he's totally a plant so hillary can finally win

That's what my wife thinks.

your wife is a smart lady

August 25, 2016 1:38 am
Edmund Snyder wrote:

Ha... perfect.

Plantrain wrote:

Wonderful idea, and great work on the voice, Trump has never sounded this good!

GrainBastard wrote:

Ha ha, thats what i hear whenever he speaks!!!!

Beautiful smile

theGuen wrote:

Yeah the opening is sooo cool!
The whole track is fun smile

Ipaghost wrote:

CosmicCairns wrote:

Ha!  Love it. Talk about spinning garbage into gold...

Max Normal wrote:

Great opening. Love the manipulations on the voice! And how the music is kinda retarded in a bland way. Perfect!

Thanks all - I knew I had to use that voice sometime. Better now than when he's elected (kidding, I hope).

August 25, 2016 6:59 am

I heard that bit about Obama being the founder of Isis and Hilary being the second in charge or something hilarious like that.  The political system is a joke in Australia.  Similar 2 party system but man, the US election 'show' is so much more entertaining.  Well from afar at least.  Potentially scary if you live there!  So yes, this song is very apt.  Haha.

August 25, 2016 4:15 pm
rdomain wrote:

I heard that bit about Obama being the founder of Isis and Hilary being the second in charge or something hilarious like that.  The political system is a joke in Australia.  Similar 2 party system but man, the US election 'show' is so much more entertaining.  Well from afar at least.  Potentially scary if you live there!  So yes, this song is very apt.  Haha.

Strangely enough, we're not so much scared as disgusted.

August 25, 2016 10:57 pm

Terrifying! Glad you made it, we need agit-pop

August 26, 2016 4:11 am

watch this on mute:

nice track!  fun vocal FXXX

August 26, 2016 3:16 pm
miraclemiles wrote:

Terrifying! Glad you made it, we need agit-pop

orangedrink wrote:

watch this on mute:

nice track!  fun vocal FXXX

Ha... Max Trump! Thanks for your comments!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up