^^^

Last edited by Poppi (April 15, 2012 1:52 pm)

Hi.

^^^

I'll use this to express my distaste at the lack of even one comment on my latest submission. D:
I'd like to know that at least ONE person listened to it, even if they didn't like it. xD

^^^

My life is too busy and I can't dedicate enough time to my wee bees.

^^^

Should that have been in third world whinges?

But I hope to put some serious time in my wee bee before Sunday night this time... have some sweet, sweet ocean stuff planned.

All my wee bees suck

^^^

Last edited by Poppi (April 15, 2012 1:53 pm)

^^^

Last edited by Poppi (April 15, 2012 1:53 pm)

How's this?

I'm concerned that, by acknowledging my Depression and getting a diagnosis after around a decade of ignoring it, I have given it the space to fester and grow worse. I don't want to think about going on meds, but I face the possibility that I may have to to get through it.

First world enough? ;P

I tried meds for mine but weened myself off them against the Dr.'s advise. Needless to say, I see a different Dr. now. I think the fear of allowing it to grow is real and understandable, but try to acknowledge that recognising an issue is the only way to fix it.

Indeed. I just don't see much 'fixing' going on when it's getting worse :-/ ah well, uni and WB keep me entertained and on track enough, I suppose

Well you need to define 'getting worse' and then perhaps attempt to identify why. I think you're doing the right thing and I also think posting on here about it is brave. It's started me talking about my depression too which I never would have done. Also, don't think that it's 'fixable' per-say. Perhaps 'manageable' was the word I was after.