Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

CARSON

By dj someguy on October 30, 2016 8:18 pm

Not nearly enough time to truly finish this one ... Unfortunately, I must say, because I was having a lot of fun making it. Will definitely try and finish this soon.
I didn't have time to put more variation, nor to work on the details in the mixing.
Still I hope you enjoy this, if only for the interview Johnny Carson does with a 105 year old lady ...

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
November 1, 2016 8:33 am

Really nice drumwork!
The interview is awesome with the delay on it..
I definitly enjoy this one...

November 1, 2016 9:24 am

this track is floating nicely, great rhythms, synths and voices. Enjoyed it.

November 1, 2016 9:28 am
theGuen wrote:

Really nice drumwork!
The interview is awesome with the delay on it..
I definitly enjoy this one...

Thanks for listening and thanks for the nice comments?

November 1, 2016 10:04 pm

November 2, 2016 6:04 pm

The voices and synths add a nice texture, but it's all about the drums. Yea drums!

November 2, 2016 6:09 pm
dj someguy wrote:
theGuen wrote:

Really nice drumwork!
The interview is awesome with the delay on it..
I definitly enjoy this one...

Thanks for listening and thanks for the nice comments?


Is this really a question?
I like this one definitly.

By the way you don't have to thank me for listening cause your Tracks are among the first I listen every Week.

cheers,
Gunnar

November 2, 2016 6:13 pm
theGuen wrote:
dj someguy wrote:
theGuen wrote:

Really nice drumwork!
The interview is awesome with the delay on it..
I definitly enjoy this one...

Thanks for listening and thanks for the nice comments?


Is this really a question?
I like this one definitly.


By the way you don't have to thank me for listening cause your Tracks are among the first I listen every Week.

cheers,
Gunnar

Haha, sorry, that was a mistake wink))

November 2, 2016 6:30 pm

Ah ok...
Sometimes I am a little sensitive when I have written in english...
First I thought that I mixed up awesome and awefull... but no everything is right...

Have a nice evening

November 3, 2016 12:32 pm
theGuen wrote:

Ah ok...
Sometimes I am a little sensitive when I have written in english...
First I thought that I mixed up awesome and awefull... but no everything is right...

Have a nice evening


haha, no worries man! As always I was very happy with your comments! smile

November 3, 2016 1:22 pm
Jim Wood wrote:

The voices and synths add a nice texture, but it's all about the drums. Yea drums!

hell yeah! ;-)

November 6, 2016 9:28 am

+1 for the drums. Excellent work with them!
Also, the interview parts work very well in the track.

November 6, 2016 9:52 pm

Really like the pads that come in when the interview starts, and as others have already commented the great deep kicks and panning percussion

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up