Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / zabutom's music / Report to heaven

Report to heaven

By zabutom on February 18, 2018 9:54 pm


[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/zabutom/report-to-heaven[/soundcloud]
Composed and performed on the elektron digitakt + elektron digitone
I had some difficulties finishing this for last week, and this is as good as it gets for now probably.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
February 19, 2018 12:04 am

You've got some crazy sounds in this, sounds great!

February 19, 2018 12:25 am

Awesome stuff! Great change about 1/3 of the way through. Parts of it remind me of Implode-era Front Line Assembly, somehow. Got a bit of a Gescom flavour in there as well in the beat work.

February 19, 2018 3:50 pm
0F wrote:

Awesome stuff! Great change about 1/3 of the way through. Parts of it remind me of Implode-era Front Line Assembly, somehow. Got a bit of a Gescom flavour in there as well in the beat work.


Hey thanks! I love how people get these references. Maybe it's the demoscene I got it from. Other people have said "Unreal Tournament" and "Finnish demoscene IDM" smile

February 20, 2018 12:23 am

great sounds, chord swells, beats, yes!

February 21, 2018 5:19 pm
budmelvin wrote:

great sounds, chord swells, beats, yes!


thanks ^_^

February 22, 2018 12:03 am

Your soundcloud thingy didn't work, you're supposed to put the song ID there.

Good work though.

February 22, 2018 8:34 am
Devieus wrote:

Your soundcloud thingy didn't work, you're supposed to put the song ID there.

Good work though.

Thanks!
I found out how to do it, but could not be bothered as it was a bit complicated to actually get the ID number. :S

June 4, 2018 3:30 am

Incredible track!  I'm pretty sure you have inspired me to get both a Digitone and Digitakt.

My heart: "Thank you, Zabutom!"
My wallet: "Curse you, Zabutom!"

smile

June 5, 2018 2:27 pm
orangedrink wrote:

Incredible track!  I'm pretty sure you have inspired me to get both a Digitone and Digitakt.

My heart: "Thank you, Zabutom!"
My wallet: "Curse you, Zabutom!"

smile

orangedrink wrote:

Incredible track!  I'm pretty sure you have inspired me to get both a Digitone and Digitakt.

My heart: "Thank you, Zabutom!"
My wallet: "Curse you, Zabutom!"

smile


Thanks!
But ey as the saying goes, it's not the gear, it's the ear
Use whatever you can!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up