Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 1st 2018 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

Nābasu

By Wisefire on March 18, 2018 11:39 pm

Nābasu (ナーバス) - Japanese pronounciation of nervous.


Nervous melody, nervous beat. Nervous body, Nervous mind.


As I'm preparing to go to America to fight robots, my time is sparse. Whipped this up today and about an hour before the deadline it got interesting, no time though, so this'll have to do.


Any and all comments are welcome! hate it? love it? feel indifferent about it? let me know!

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
March 19, 2018 12:16 am

The intro was very tense, love the sounds when the beat fully kicks in. This is a solid tune!

March 19, 2018 4:22 am

Hope you still find time to do last minute tunes in the mericas, this sounds awesome like AI robots went inside my CPU and took me with them for the ride

March 19, 2018 12:45 pm

Oh this is great, lovely build up and then that staccato melody comes in. More of that please!

...fight robots? tongue

March 19, 2018 2:35 pm
Mortistar wrote:

The intro was very tense, love the sounds when the beat fully kicks in. This is a solid tune!


Tension is high when one is nerverous. glad to hear that came across!

Aday wrote:

Hope you still find time to do last minute tunes in the mericas, this sounds awesome like AI robots went inside my CPU and took me with them for the ride

You will bow to your processor-based overlords!! wink

antler wrote:

Oh this is great, lovely build up and then that staccato melody comes in. More of that please!

...fight robots? tongue

Battlebots on Discovery. big_smile

March 19, 2018 2:47 pm
Wisefire wrote:

Battlebots on Discovery. big_smile


Nice!

March 21, 2018 5:16 am
Wisefire wrote:

antler wrote:

Oh this is great, lovely build up and then that staccato melody comes in. More of that please!

...fight robots? tongue

Battlebots on Discovery. big_smile

Damn you're gonna be on Battlebots?! What's your robot's name?

Track is great by the way! Reminds me a bit of high-intensity VGM from early 2000s games. Like I'd be trying to solve a puzzle and the soundtrack is so frantic and high-stress that I practically have a heart attack. Super clean mix.

March 21, 2018 4:49 pm
Parallelis wrote:


Damn you're gonna be on Battlebots?! What's your robot's name?

Track is great by the way! Reminds me a bit of high-intensity VGM from early 2000s games. Like I'd be trying to solve a puzzle and the soundtrack is so frantic and high-stress that I practically have a heart attack. Super clean mix.

The robot is called Petunia. Hopefully we'll get far!
and thanks for the compliments, appreciate it!

March 22, 2018 9:01 pm

Great piece.  I thought the intro was nerve wracking.  I enjoyed the chip fever at the end.

March 23, 2018 11:54 am

Awesome! I love the trancey atmosphere. Evrything about this is well executed heart Great job!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up