Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

198bit90

By vimster on March 22, 2020 4:56 pm

Crunchy house track made entirely with the old Amiga ST-xx 9-bit sample library.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
March 23, 2020 12:44 am

Apt description - this is very crunchy. big_smile Love it.

March 23, 2020 9:36 am

Hmm that crunchy texture is really delicious. Must be quite a relief to actually have reverb as a VST and not have to sacrifice an entire channel for it. Fav'd!

March 23, 2020 5:26 pm

very retro. Makes me happy listening to this one. Has some french touch in there smile

March 26, 2020 3:03 am

that snare is sooooo crispity

great track!

March 26, 2020 5:16 pm
Reilly Farrell wrote:

Apt description - this is very crunchy. big_smile Love it.

dj someguy wrote:

very retro. Makes me happy listening to this one. Has some french touch in there smile

orangedrink wrote:

that snare is sooooo crispity

great track!


Thanks, all.

March 26, 2020 5:16 pm
RoccoW wrote:

Hmm that crunchy texture is really delicious. Must be quite a relief to actually have reverb as a VST and not have to sacrifice an entire channel for it. Fav'd!


It's amazing how much a little bit of reverb can improve a grotty source sound. And at least I didn't have to hand-program delay, ah those were the days.

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up