WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Ultrasyd's music / It's too Short and that's OK

It's too Short and that's OK

By Ultrasyd on February 17, 2018 12:39 am

aka "Vocaloid is a fucking pain"

February 19, 2018 4:12 pm

i like those uncanny vocals. what's the name of the voice?

February 19, 2018 5:42 pm

hey the fucking pains pay off, fantastic vocaloid work, sounds great over that lounge-y instrumental

February 19, 2018 6:25 pm

Thanks, honestly I didn't try too hard. Vocaloid (Luka in that case) doesn't run anymore on my Win10 PC. I had to do an install on an old backup PC running Win XP, and then I had trouble with my keyboard and soundcard, for unknown reason. Then the english voice wasn't working, weird. I just managed to quickly draw the note but didn't get into too much config (spelling is so wrong). Actually, that was just a test with a new piano VST that I bought. That VST is so cool that I took the whole collection : XLN Addictive Keys. The cool thing is that I tried something totally unexpected, which is why WeeklyBeats is made for : )

February 19, 2018 6:27 pm

I'm pretty sure it's impossible to get the lyrics, right ?

February 21, 2018 8:07 am

I'm digging the vibe.

March 6, 2018 12:33 pm

Never heard of vocaloid. So it’s computer singing, isn’t it? Music makes me imagine VHS video with mannequins singing. Creepy but chill

March 25, 2018 11:42 am