WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Tweaklab's music / The Devil You Know

The Devil You Know

By Tweaklab on November 4, 2018 11:54 pm

Hugely inspired by The Prodigy's new album "No Tourists" the mix is probably pretty bad, I just wanted to get something nasty and high energy down fast. I only started this with under 2 hours to go lol

Definitely got a few Prodigy style sounds in there, and I even "sampled" one of my 2012 WeeklyBeats (Laserface feat. Oxcyde) for the pitched vocal hook!

November 5, 2018 7:43 pm

Have not checked out the new album, but you definitely captured a Prodigy vibe. Totally rocks! Like the hard edged industrial sound. Great, work, especially clocking in just a few hours.

November 12, 2018 10:10 am

hahaha Yes, the Prodigy inspiration is cool here, specially in the guitar moments.

Now you need a Juno Alpha for those hoovers smile

November 12, 2018 10:54 am
laguna wrote:

Now you need a Juno Alpha for those hoovers smile

haha wow. what Anime is that from?!

November 12, 2018 11:07 am

Don't know! The only reference / tagline is "the Venture Bros". I'm not very into modern adult animation nowadays.

Here's the link, if you wanna find more.
]

November 12, 2018 11:07 am

Sorry, my mistake. The link

November 12, 2018 11:09 am

Damn!!!... https://giphy.com/gifs/the-venture-bros-leLFfRnGDq6dy

or link.

November 12, 2018 10:56 pm

Found!

Firestarter Clip
hahaha looks good. Adult Swim, of course. Thanks dude I'll check it out, I love Robot Chicken and Metalocalypse so this looks promising.

November 12, 2018 10:58 pm

Oh damn, I'm having as much luck as you lol! <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq31ieJEX3U" target="Venture Bros">Firestarter Clip</a>