Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

endling songs 1

By Tristan Louth-Robins on January 26, 2020 5:39 am

Eurorack improvisation

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
January 27, 2020 1:42 am

Wow lovely soundscape. Its hard to tell if some of the calls are sampled or synthesised. Fits together really well.

January 27, 2020 2:59 am

Welcome aboard!  Both WB and eurorack wise.  smile

Tasty frequencies meld well with the recordings.

January 28, 2020 10:51 am

Welcome Tristan!

January 29, 2020 1:01 am

Digital Bird Calls (....analogue bird calls even)
great stuff, cool photo too

January 29, 2020 3:29 am

Nice work, good fusion of recordings and modular. Vocalisations sound really nice. Look forward to hearing more!

January 30, 2020 3:46 pm

This is really neat - kudos!

February 3, 2020 4:45 am

this is wild! look forward to hearing more

February 7, 2020 11:16 pm
Simon Koehn wrote:

Wow lovely soundscape. Its hard to tell if some of the calls are sampled or synthesised. Fits together really well.

rdomain wrote:

Welcome aboard!  Both WB and eurorack wise.  smile

Tasty frequencies meld well with the recordings.

Ryan wrote:

Welcome Tristan!

Aday wrote:

Digital Bird Calls (....analogue bird calls even)
great stuff, cool photo too

lysdexic wrote:

Nice work, good fusion of recordings and modular. Vocalisations sound really nice. Look forward to hearing more!

DataJanitor wrote:

This is really neat - kudos!

zirafa wrote:

this is wild! look forward to hearing more

Thanks all!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up