Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / TQI's music / Particle Rain

TQI

Particle Rain

By TQI on January 26, 2020 6:55 pm

Hazy bubbling synths, ethereal harmonic textures, crisp drum beats, and massive mechanical glitch destruction.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)

  • Play
  • Download
January 28, 2020 2:59 am

This is lovely! Very dark and chill, I like it smile

January 28, 2020 7:07 am
Jamatar wrote:

This is lovely! Very dark and chill, I like it smile

Thanks!!!! heart

January 29, 2020 7:55 am

Nice track, fitting imagery with the name.

What do you use to make this? That glitchy texture is sick.

January 29, 2020 10:52 pm
唱白 wrote:

Nice track, fitting imagery with the name.

What do you use to make this? That glitchy texture is sick.

My avatar image? The Rutt-Etra-Izer: https://airtightinteractive.com/demos/js/ruttetra/

February 2, 2020 6:55 pm
TQI wrote:
唱白 wrote:

Nice track, fitting imagery with the name.

What do you use to make this? That glitchy texture is sick.

My avatar image? The Rutt-Etra-Izer: https://airtightinteractive.com/demos/js/ruttetra/

oh haha, I meant the track! But thanks, that's a pretty sick and nerdy way to make the avatar.

February 2, 2020 8:11 pm
唱白 wrote:
TQI wrote:
唱白 wrote:

Nice track, fitting imagery with the name.

What do you use to make this? That glitchy texture is sick.

My avatar image? The Rutt-Etra-Izer: https://airtightinteractive.com/demos/js/ruttetra/

oh haha, I meant the track! But thanks, that's a pretty sick and nerdy way to make the avatar.

Oh, right, yeah - Ableton, Polyplex for drums, lots of granulated samples and synths smile

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up