WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Tone Matrix's music / You Are Not Alone

You Are Not Alone

By Tone Matrix on September 27, 2020 5:13 pm

I'm still in a major procrastination phase but at least I caught up to most of ya's tracks?  This week I tried using my latest piano addition.  Yep from Spitfire, this one is their "Orig!nals: Cinematic Piano".  It's basically the same Soft Piano they used but recorded at AIR studios.  Also I finally got Valhalla's VintageVerb which is awesome.  But I tried not to overdo it with the verbage since the Piano is already soaked in it's own.  Some strings, light percs and drones from Albion One.  Harp, Clarinet, Bassoon, Celeste from the BBCSO library.  Super short track because well my brain didn't want to hurt from trying to come up with stuff.  So once I got the main chords I basically just spread out the notes to different instruments CUZ lazy!  *shrug*  Mayhaps next week? Thanks for listening

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)

September 28, 2020 1:39 am

I liked the lush sounds and the cinematic feel on this one.  Could definitely soundtrack a movie.

September 28, 2020 1:47 am

Second CosmicCairns on the cinematic feel. In my mind it's perfect for a flashback. Really love the sound of that piano, too.

September 28, 2020 3:26 am

That piano sound is superb. The delicate lines after 0:40 gave me the goosebumps.

September 29, 2020 2:42 am

Very cool collection of sounds man, the mix is amazing. Glad to hear you're enjoying vintage verb too.  I almost pulled the trigger on that this week after watching some tutorials on it but I got side tracked.  I'll have to scoop it up soon.

September 29, 2020 5:58 am

September 29, 2020 8:48 am

this is like a warm hug. very beautiful, the way you you use the piano in an unobtrusive way. awesome as always.

September 30, 2020 8:37 am

Very pretty. Music doesn't have to be complicated to be beautiful.

October 2, 2020 12:43 am

Well done, not overdone. Most people go overboard

October 5, 2020 8:26 pm

Full and pensive. Really enjoyed it.

October 17, 2020 2:02 am

The ticking clock reminds me of Interstellar (from memory). Nice string tones especially because Albion One can be tricky to get it sounding smaller if you know what I mean.

Lovely track.