WeeklyBeats.com / Music / thawkins's music / the ocean is dying

the ocean is dying

By thawkins on May 13, 2018 10:17 am

I put two empty cans of tuna together and they sang me a mourning song.

The bell is there to let you know that you should pay attention.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial (BY-NC)

May 14, 2018 9:25 pm

Oh man. This one hits me, because I really care about the planet. I was listening in the background without seeing the description and thinking this sounded like sad whale songs. When I read your description, I was hit. Well done.

May 15, 2018 1:05 am
brian botkiller wrote:

Thanks, I am glad that you were touched by this music.
I wanted to leave this image as well...

May 17, 2018 4:58 pm

Thought-provoking and so sad sad So much to do and so little time. But we must not give up.

May 17, 2018 6:48 pm

Haunting!  Great invention in the sound sources, as well.

May 18, 2018 6:22 am
NinjaBaka wrote:

onezero wrote:

Haunting!  Great invention in the sound sources, as well.

Thanks for listening, I am glad you enjoyed it.

May 21, 2018 2:32 am

Nice one... There is always hope... I hope this wild crazy amazing rollercoaster ride experiment of life ends well... . . . .. . peace

May 21, 2018 2:57 am
Podling wrote:

It's just a ride, but still let's be nice to each other & the planet. Thanks for listening. smile

May 21, 2018 3:14 am
thawkins wrote:
Podling wrote:

Agree 100%!

June 18, 2018 2:58 am
thawkins wrote:
brian botkiller wrote:

I love this. Thank you.

Thanks, I am glad that you were touched by this music.
I wanted to leave this image as well...