Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 1st 2018 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / thawkins's music / in the kastle of the mountain king

in the kastle of the mountain king

By thawkins on April 1, 2018 11:37 am

I bought a Kastle and hooked it up to a Koma Field Kit.

This definitely will not help with your hangover.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial (BY-NC)

  • Play
  • Download
April 2, 2018 5:42 pm

Oh wow, this is the equivalent to having a hangover and waking up to construction!

I like the slow burn

April 2, 2018 7:41 pm

Oh man, that's a punch in the throat.

April 3, 2018 12:57 am

That's some intense noise.  Cool though.  It almost becomes hypnotic as it goes on.

April 4, 2018 8:03 am
orangedrink wrote:

Oh wow, this is the equivalent to having a hangover and waking up to construction!

I like the slow burn

brian botkiller wrote:

Oh man, that's a punch in the throat.

CosmicCairns wrote:

That's some intense noise.  Cool though.  It almost becomes hypnotic as it goes on.

Thanks! I am glad you found the piece interesting. Hopefully I get some more time this week to experiment with the gear.

April 5, 2018 5:09 pm

It's always great to encounter the more experimental stuff in Weeklybeats. This is intense!

April 9, 2018 7:47 am
NinjaBaka wrote:

It's always great to encounter the more experimental stuff in Weeklybeats. This is intense!

Thanks! I am glad you liked it. I am definitely planning to post more of my experiments in the future.

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up