Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / sylcmyk's music / Enigma No. 5, in Db major

Enigma No. 5, in Db major

By sylcmyk on May 27, 2018 4:03 am

A piece based on some lovely conversations I had this month.

Here’s my notation for you to play and/or read-along!

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

May 28, 2018 4:25 pm

Such virtuosity is always a delight to hear (and see).

May 28, 2018 7:43 pm

Delightful, well done! big_smile

May 28, 2018 9:23 pm

I can figure this out.

Well done.

May 31, 2018 6:21 pm

I feel like you should have performed this at the Royal Wedding.  Would have been dope.  This is a great piece, but I am hard pressed to find fault or dislike anything you do because I am such a RAVING FANBOY OMG SYLVESTER LOOKED AT ME I AM NEVER WASHING THESE CLOTHES AGAIN

I can't remember if I already have asked you, but have you seen "Call Me By Your Name"?  There are some nice piano pieces in the film, and the main character also plays.

June 3, 2018 12:32 am
Jim Wood wrote:

Such virtuosity is always a delight to hear (and see).

Gab Manette wrote:

Delightful, well done! big_smile

Thanks for listening/watching! Ever since I started publishing my piano music online I find it surreal that people would actually want to listen. If it weren’t for Weeklybeats 2014 I’d probably still be playing my music solely through my keyboard’s headphones.

Devieus wrote:

I can figure this out.

Well done.

♥︎ I’m starting to too and it kind of scares me.

orangedrink wrote:

Oh shucks, I’ve been meaning to watch it! I saw the trailer on YouTube a while back but everything slips my mind unless I’m constantly reminded about it. I’m definitely checking it out.

Honestly, if it weren’t for you I’d probably stop after 2016. You’ve been my inspiration and will continue to be til the end of my time!

June 3, 2018 6:27 pm

If you listen to your entire oeuvre back-to-back, the riddle becomes ever clearer.