WeeklyBeats.com / Music / sylcmyk's music / Enigma No. 1, in A major

Enigma No. 1, in A major

By sylcmyk on January 27, 2018 10:33 pm

An entry in my diary.

I also have it notated for you to play and/or read-along!

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

January 29, 2018 1:05 am

I absolutely love your sense of texture and agility!  This is a wonderful piece and a new favorite.

January 29, 2018 1:28 am

Glorious heart So glad you're on this again.

January 29, 2018 1:30 am

Also - I tried to pull up the PDF but I got an error :-/

January 29, 2018 2:06 am
Reilly Farrell wrote:

Ah! Thank you so much for the kind words; I really, really appreciate it.

Diagamblic wrote:

Also - I tried to pull up the PDF but I got an error :-/

So, so, so sorry! I had WIFI issues earlier but I've got everything situated now. Thanks for being patient! Please retry; have fun! big_smile

January 30, 2018 1:52 pm

Man how I wish I could play like this! Always a pleasure to hear you perform. Lovely harmonic progression, sweet tune, and thanks you so much for sharing the sheet music! heart

February 2, 2018 6:13 am
antler wrote:

Man how I wish I could play like this! Always a pleasure to hear you perform. Lovely harmonic progression, sweet tune, and thanks you so much for sharing the sheet music! <3

heart

March 25, 2018 12:38 pm

Lovely to hear your Enigma series. After so many years in Weeklybeats hearing your tracks, it's nice to discover some of you through your blog.

Following now on Youtube, still pressing play on WB