Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 1st 2018 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / starpause's music / Shimmering Lips

Shimmering Lips

By starpause on February 25, 2018 10:48 pm

Late on the photogrammetry again... so this upload is without a cover. WAIT FORIT!!!! THERE WE GO!!!!


https://skfb.ly/6wRPy



This week I tried my first AUv3 inside of BM3 and it worked really well! The AUv3 remembered it's parameters and everything when BM3 needed restarting, unlike Gadget which constantly displays an "IAA failed to load" message on restart =\

heart

BM3 still crashes like crazy for me. 5+ times making this weeklybeat... just save save save and report bugs.

heart


AUv3 I got is SoundFont loader https://www.bismark.jp/bs-16i which is kind of a silly one considering BM3 is already a sampler.

heart

Also have the idea of continuing to pile my weeklybeats into the same album on bandcamp... and make that album cost $1 more each week lol

heart

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)

  • Play
  • Download
February 26, 2018 12:14 am

man, this groove is infectious heart I'm always jealous of people who can make really groovy stuff, since I have a hard time with it for some reason. Great track heart

February 26, 2018 12:20 am

Nice sounds smile I'm always impressed the quality of stuff you can get from soundfonts!

February 26, 2018 1:50 am

This beat is addictive! 3rd time listening in a row and I'll probably go for a fourth hahaha, great work again this week!

February 26, 2018 2:27 am
hieme wrote:

man, this groove is infectious <3 I'm always jealous of people who can make really groovy stuff, since I have a hard time with it for some reason. Great track <3

Gab Manette wrote:

This beat is addictive! 3rd time listening in a row and I'll probably go for a fourth hahaha, great work again this week!

aaahahaha... that's what it was like working on it gab wink i'm not a speed composer so it took a few hours, not sure wasn't counting. thanks for the kind words and listens

Jamatar wrote:

Nice sounds smile I'm always impressed the quality of stuff you can get from soundfonts!

I guess I'll be finding out! So far all I did was use the sound font it came with to get the heartbeat sound that is in the 2nd half of the track... which wasn't quite worth the price of admission but whatever, found a bunch of SF2 to leech so that will change ^^

February 26, 2018 4:08 am
starpause wrote:


I guess I'll be finding out! So far all I did was use the sound font it came with to get the heartbeat sound that is in the 2nd half of the track... which wasn't quite worth the price of admission but whatever, found a bunch of SF2 to leech so that will change ^^

I found some really great ones on the net! There's some amazing PSone packs that people have made that are pretty spot on.

February 26, 2018 7:23 am
Jamatar wrote:


I found some really great ones on the net! There's some amazing PSone packs that people have made that are pretty spot on.

ooo good call on ps0ne hmm yeah just more and more things!

http://glitchkill.proboards.com/thread/6130/popular-video-game-soundfonts

damn... pages...

https://musical-artifacts.com/artifacts?tags=soundfont

ok well i need to actually get any one of these installed and then priceof N. TRAY B. O. K.

February 26, 2018 6:51 pm

Wow yeah! Being able to browse the web for soundfonts on my iPad and load them up just like that, no computer required... bs 16i is a win smile

February 26, 2018 7:19 pm
Jamatar wrote:

I found some really great ones on the net! There's some amazing PSone packs that people have made that are pretty spot on.

Did you find playstation SF besides FF8? I wasn't turning up much for that era of gaming

February 26, 2018 7:22 pm

OH! but there's this thing that can do PSF -> SF2 !!

https://github.com/vgmtrans/vgmtrans

February 27, 2018 6:08 am

You have the magic touch! Each element on its own seems a bit wacky, but somehow it all works together.

February 27, 2018 8:04 am

I'd thought it was a blubbling synth. Thanks for showing us the possibilities of Soundfonts

February 28, 2018 12:15 am

Makes me happy and slightly disturbed in a happy way.

March 1, 2018 5:19 am
starpause wrote:
Jamatar wrote:

I found some really great ones on the net! There's some amazing PSone packs that people have made that are pretty spot on.

Did you find playstation SF besides FF8? I wasn't turning up much for that era of gaming

I can't remember tbh, I found one where someone was trying to make a FF7 one, there was another one just called "PSX.sf2", wish I could remember where I found it!

Here's a link to some of mine I collected!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kuwfpfgtgw6h6uc/AAB_igRQ1OeHjcLkJDsuzMBla?dl=0

March 2, 2018 6:38 pm
Jamatar wrote:


https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kuwfpfgtgw6h6uc/AAB_igRQ1OeHjcLkJDsuzMBla?dl=0

yesss thanks, hadn't seen psx.sf2


miraclemiles wrote:

Makes me happy and slightly disturbed in a happy way.


laguna wrote:

I'd thought it was a blubbling synth. Thanks for showing us the possibilities of Soundfonts

Avarine wrote:

You have the magic touch! Each element on its own seems a bit wacky, but somehow it all works together.

ya'll make me grin wide ^^

March 9, 2018 2:42 am
miraclemiles wrote:

Makes me happy and slightly disturbed in a happy way.

Yes, this is very fun and freaky

To-do list: Figure out what the heck you are talking about in the description!

March 11, 2018 9:33 pm
orangedrink wrote:
miraclemiles wrote:

Makes me happy and slightly disturbed in a happy way.

Yes, this is very fun and freaky

To-do list: Figure out what the heck you are talking about in the description!

TY! and just ios music production ramblings...

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up