Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 1st 2018 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

Integral Grin

By starpause on January 28, 2018 11:38 pm

Not as happy with my mix this week, should have spent more time on that. LANDR medium mastering was fine.

BeatMaker3 with Gadget as a Plugin. I tried hooking up a MIDI controller to my iPad this week and it was a total disaster. MIDI routing in BM3 is already complicated enough!

Got to update with the Photogrammetry model later... it's done but too big to upload to sketchfab and now my machine is complaining about not supporting Open GL2.0 so driver time and IDK TTYS

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Share Alike (BY-SA)

  • Play
  • Download
January 29, 2018 1:18 am

WOW this is bad I'm rolling back to a non-insider preview version of windows because my graphics card still isn't functioning after re-installing nvidia drivers... it was working a few days ago and I haven't been on that PC that I remember since then SO pretty sure one of those silent windows updates FKUT me over >:{

January 29, 2018 2:19 am

https://sketchfab.com/models/11e5ac04c7 … 92c096e544 THERE WE GO LOOK AT THAT #photogrammetry

January 29, 2018 1:02 pm

how do you even mix weird and cute in one track!

starpause wrote:

WOW this is bad I'm rolling back to a non-insider preview version of windows because my graphics card still isn't functioning after re-installing nvidia drivers... it was working a few days ago and I haven't been on that PC that I remember since then SO pretty sure one of those silent windows updates FKUT me over >:{


ughhh relatable, I'm not on the insider thing but my video card drivers got messed up bigtime at some point and photoshop now really struggles with redrawing and it drives me insane

January 30, 2018 4:55 am

Is that some Animal Crossing vocal in there? Heaps into the shuffle and kick here

January 30, 2018 5:30 am
purelygrey wrote:

how do you even mix weird and cute in one track!

that question is everything... in my life wink

godinpants wrote:

Is that some Animal Crossing vocal in there? Heaps into the shuffle and kick here

the vocal bit is from Vancouver Gadget. Even tho bm3 has a superior sequencer, gadget still has all the sounds!

January 31, 2018 12:07 am

super cute! lovely tones in this track big_smile

January 31, 2018 3:27 pm

cool piece!

January 31, 2018 9:40 pm

It's quite lovely.

February 1, 2018 3:13 pm

Can't tell if cute or scary?  Either way i dig!

February 1, 2018 11:24 pm

love that vocaloid dealio going on in the latter half of the track. see what you mean about the intro, think the first bit works though. maybe just bringing in the vocal bit earlier would move the momentum along? really love the wii-menu, snow falling, kind of vibe the beginning has though.

February 6, 2018 10:02 pm

this reminds me of some of my fave Aphex Twin tracks. Lots of feelings of listening to Flim coming up for me listening to this. smile

February 6, 2018 10:03 pm
thisissami wrote:

Lots of feelings of listening to Flim coming up for me listening to this. smile

pre-vocals anyway tongue

February 7, 2018 12:14 am
thisissami wrote:

this reminds me of some of my fave Aphex Twin tracks. Lots of feelings of listening to Flim coming up for me listening to this. smile

Thank you THISISSAMI! Great to hear from you smile

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up