Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / spry's music / Lonely and Isolated (WB34)

Lonely and Isolated (WB34)

By spry on August 22, 2020 10:42 pm

Well it certainly wasn't part of the plan to get sick..

But these days any sickness qualifies you for immediate quarantine.

Its been a rough week.

I didn't have the energy for anything complicated so I worked up a patch on my MS2000 and recorded a simple chord progression in free time. Copy pasted it to play twice. Added a bit of a new reverb I had never tried and built some very basic chains to get it up to level. Whole thing took me about 25 minutes but I feel exhausted.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

August 24, 2020 4:56 pm

This track, directly followed by "Tom make me drink a raktajino" By gesceap works really well smile

August 24, 2020 6:10 pm
Modulated Drummer wrote:

Thanks for sharing the idea, I liked this and played it back to back

August 24, 2020 7:51 pm
gesceap wrote:
Modulated Drummer wrote:

Thanks for sharing the idea, I liked this and played it back to back

Pretty cool right smile

August 24, 2020 8:18 pm
Modulated Drummer wrote:
gesceap wrote:
Modulated Drummer wrote:

Thanks for sharing the idea, I liked this and played it back to back

Pretty cool right smile

Damn I could use some Klingon coffee about now ^^'

August 25, 2020 8:35 am

Best recovery to you!

September 19, 2020 11:59 pm
Modulated Drummer wrote:

Hi, I'm here for the Modulated Drummer Mixtape smile

Great track!

September 20, 2020 12:21 am

whoops, didn't read the description, hope you are feeling better sad