WeeklyBeats.com / Music / sinewave's music / Three TVs and a shitburger...

Three TVs and a shitburger...

By sinewave on January 7, 2018 11:29 pm

Greetings! This year it's all about PD. Parametrized and heavily adjusted version of a patch from Andy Farnell's Designing sound played live with vox through a PD patch on the OWL.

January 8, 2018 3:32 am

Really good ear tickling you just gave me. Keep up the good work!

January 8, 2018 9:03 am

what have you done to my earwax

January 8, 2018 9:22 pm

January 9, 2018 8:17 am

Very cool track and great tones.  Almost Skinny Puppy right at the end.  Do you have the Owl pedal or eurorack?  There's a good chance I may do some Max MSP tracks later in the year as I've been hitting it pretty hard the last year or so.

January 9, 2018 1:06 pm

I enjoyed that! Voices can really add something to a track. I'll need to explore that more in the future. I'm big fan of Pure Data and Max too! I might actually do some tracks with some patches I made back in the day... Anyway, great work!

January 10, 2018 11:00 pm

Wow, this is grimey and grindy!  I like the bass line you've got going here.

January 11, 2018 9:31 pm

I got hooked from the first second. I love the intro.... and than it get's even better.

January 11, 2018 10:06 pm

my ears feel good

January 11, 2018 11:26 pm
rdomain wrote:

Cheers! It’s the pedal at the moment but i’m eyeing up the module version for later in the year. Looking forward to your Max stuff.

January 11, 2018 11:31 pm
RawTicks wrote:

Cool and thanks. Also i’ve started a pd meetup if you’re interested and in Europe...

January 12, 2018 1:43 pm
sinewave wrote:
RawTicks wrote:

Nice! but I'm in Canada... it would be a bit of a trek for me! XD

January 13, 2018 4:35 pm

Wow! Dirty lofi and Dark! Gives me the chills ... Love it man. Is that your own voice?

January 23, 2018 6:51 pm