WeeklyBeats.com / Music / sinewave's music / one small part of your gift to me

one small part of your gift to me

By sinewave on January 12, 2020 8:41 pm

More live stuff with two OP-1s. Both are receiving local radio signals and using those to modulate the synth sounds - particularly noticeable on the lead wink I'm using a backing track for the drums and the synth sound in the alternating sections. Which could be interpreted as a need for two more OP-1s...! I will be bringing in the OP-Z soon though and I think that will fill the need nicely.

EDIT: Here's the video...

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

January 13, 2020 12:55 am

Using radio signals as mod sources.... that's amazing... like really amazing. I dig this so much!

January 13, 2020 12:55 am

this is super tight! using the radio signals like that is brilliant, and the way it drops into the funky synthwave bassline is super slick. very listenable, nice work!

January 13, 2020 1:39 am

Excellent use of the OP-1s and radio signals are great for modulation sources.  All types of random chaos.  The big 80s sounding toms work well with the style too.

January 13, 2020 9:23 pm

Really cool track all around! brilliant.

January 14, 2020 1:33 pm

Love the sounds you're getting out of your OP-1s. Can't wait to hear what you do with the OP-Z!

January 15, 2020 2:55 am

Cool idea to make the track, but most importantly it sounds wicked! Great song smile

January 15, 2020 3:35 am

Op-1 is my neglected desert island synth. Playing a lot with the OP-Z these days. This inspires me to re visit the op 1 urgently.

January 18, 2020 3:39 pm

These are some hefty beats you're throwing around here. It's like NWSPR with a sore throat.