Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Simon Koehn's music / Three whole years

Three whole years

By Simon Koehn on July 12, 2020 1:13 pm

Got a bit silly processing some recordings of a modular patch from the other day. Not much structure to it but I'm having plenty of fun with texture in this one.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
July 13, 2020 1:30 am

Hell yeah dude, these are the funnest projects sometimes, just seeing what kind of weird shit you can get to happen with effects.  This is pretty wild, its like kind of glicthy but not super harsh on the ears.  Love all the delay/reverb build up in different spots throughout.

July 14, 2020 6:47 pm

This is really nice, like a bunch of refractions of notes.

July 14, 2020 8:48 pm

unexpected from start to finish.

July 15, 2020 4:10 am

Audio syrup. smile

July 17, 2020 2:00 am

Oooh rdomain nailed it.  So many cool floating elements to this track.  This was relaxing to drift away to.  Nice work!

July 19, 2020 1:53 pm
Chrisfoo wrote:

Hell yeah dude, these are the funnest projects sometimes, just seeing what kind of weird shit you can get to happen with effects.  This is pretty wild, its like kind of glicthy but not super harsh on the ears.  Love all the delay/reverb build up in different spots throughout.

license wrote:

This is really nice, like a bunch of refractions of notes.

gesceap wrote:

unexpected from start to finish.

rdomain wrote:

Audio syrup. smile

Tone Matrix wrote:

Oooh rdomain nailed it.  So many cool floating elements to this track.  This was relaxing to drift away to.  Nice work!

Thanks friends. Glad you liked it!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up