WeeklyBeats.com / Music / scottux's music / Room Service on Luna

Room Service on Luna

By scottux on May 12, 2018 12:26 pm

I think if I had given myself approximately one more week to work on this, it wouldn't have the pacing problems it does have. I had sporadic moments of musical availability on this business trip, so in those moments I tried to work on my Weekly Beats, and here we are.

Aside: I'm sorry to folks who've been commenting on my stuff lately. I've been clearly too busy to barely work on the music, and I've really meant to return the favor and listen to all of y'all's stuff and comment about the pieces! I will try to go back through my back-catalog of friends' songs to check out smile

May 14, 2018 9:22 am

I loove this arp, and how this tune develops into the main drop heart Really cool title too. Good luck with your business trip man, hope it goes well big_smile

May 14, 2018 9:23 am

Dope melodic work in the break there! heart And great harmonies too smile

May 15, 2018 5:28 pm

It's okay dude, take your time. I'll just be over here having some room service.

June 11, 2018 12:56 pm

This is a fantastic Supersaw room service...

June 11, 2018 6:01 pm
hieme wrote:

I loove this arp, and how this tune develops into the main drop <3 Really cool title too. Good luck with your business trip man, hope it goes well big_smile

antler wrote:

Dope melodic work in the break there! <3 And great harmonies too smile

Devieus wrote:

laguna wrote:

This is a fantastic Supersaw room service...

Thanks everyone!