Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

interval

By samuelbruce on June 14, 2020 5:52 am

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike (BY-NC-SA)

  • Play
  • Download
June 15, 2020 12:20 am

Good minimalist track.

June 15, 2020 7:10 am

Cheers Kedbreak136! smile

June 17, 2020 11:28 pm

wow, almost shocking when the chord comes in - nice ideas here

June 18, 2020 12:36 am
orangedrink wrote:

wow, almost shocking when the chord comes in - nice ideas here


Thanks orangedrink! Ashamed to say the machines do most of the work for me.

June 18, 2020 1:01 am
samuelbruce wrote:
orangedrink wrote:

wow, almost shocking when the chord comes in - nice ideas here


Thanks orangedrink! Ashamed to say the machines do most of the work for me.

no shame!  photographers don't "make" the picture, but it is their artistic intent that captures the image!

June 18, 2020 1:54 am
orangedrink wrote:


no shame!  photographers don't "make" the picture, but it is their artistic intent that captures the image!


Oh hey cheers orangedrink, thanks for the encouragement!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up