WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Ryan's music / Terry's A Law Abider

Terry's A Law Abider

By Ryan on February 23, 2020 11:13 am

Surf week next week.... Let's see how that goes....

Anyway here is another modular jam. Got my Octatrack talking to the modular this week which was a big win. It's pretty basic stuff going on here but I liked how it turned out.

I have noting else to say about it, I'm quite tired and feeling rather ill. Bye!

February 24, 2020 12:48 am

This has a nice floaty quality to it, like I'm adrift in the ocean or something.  I like the bendy sounds that come in, too.

February 24, 2020 1:03 am

Love those sin waves pushing each other around as sin waves like to do. The sound choice is great, the pitch bending really tops it off nicely too. Very mellow. I hope you feel better soon! Get that good sleep into ya heart

February 24, 2020 12:59 pm

It might be basic, but I enjoyed this track a lot. Felt like an audio expression of spacing out and getting lost in your own thoughts. smile

February 24, 2020 1:16 pm

Very Ryry groove. smile
Great twisty pitchiness over the deep rhythmic bed.  Almost guitar like. I dig the psychedelic feel it brings too.  Kick that cold in da ass soon btw.

February 24, 2020 2:35 pm
rdomain wrote:

Almost guitar like.

I thought for sure that was a guitar! Lovely tones to be sure. That's some very cool voodoo you do there Ryan smile

February 29, 2020 11:56 pm

UH i'm not going to be ready for surf week, but i'll do something in march!

cool slow jam here

February 29, 2020 11:58 pm

(cute bear)

March 5, 2020 2:56 pm

Love the tones in this especially the bends.  It has a bit of a psychedelic feel and sci-fi-ness.  I know how ya feel when you're finished with a track and then have no energy to even type the title or tags smile  Hope ya feeling better!

March 9, 2020 11:44 am
CosmicCairns wrote:

hieme wrote:

Love those sin waves pushing each other around as sin waves like to do. The sound choice is great, the pitch bending really tops it off nicely too. Very mellow. I hope you feel better soon! Get that good sleep into ya <3

hent03 wrote:

rdomain wrote:

Very Ryry groove. smile

Gab Manette wrote:
rdomain wrote:

Almost guitar like.

orangedrink wrote:

UH i'm not going to be ready for surf week, but i'll do something in march!

cool slow jam here

Tone Matrix wrote:

Thanks for listening everyone!

April 5, 2020 11:19 pm

Really like this. What a lovely minimal beat subsumed in reverb. Like those stretched and warped tones too. I immediately thought of Scott Walker's later stuff for some reason.