WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Ryan's music / Noise Will Cluck Once For Yes

Noise Will Cluck Once For Yes

By Ryan on April 26, 2020 11:39 am

Another week with very minimal effort by me. My boss at work, who is also a contributor here (Nyarlos), and I always joke that if you have an unproductive music week you can always submit a drone. Well, here is my drone.

April 27, 2020 12:40 am

I, for one, enjoy the drones.

April 27, 2020 12:45 am

Drones are great because they're fairly easy/low-effort, but they can sound awesome.  This one is giving me some cool outer space vibes.  There's definitely some interesting things happening here, too, with different sounds coming in.  It's not just static.

April 27, 2020 11:35 am

Sick drone. I agree with @CosmicCairns, this is giving me some awesome outer space vibes.

April 27, 2020 3:22 pm

lovely. nothing wrong with this drone. sounds great.

April 28, 2020 2:03 pm

Drones are our friends smile  Maybe it's cuz I'm currently reading 'Red Dragon' but this has an ominous feeling like when a detective is viewing a crime scene for the first time and tunes out all other external sounds.  Drone on!

April 28, 2020 3:11 pm

it needs a lot of courage for a good drone. well done, this is a special one, with the added sounds.

April 30, 2020 1:20 am

that Rooster is dope

the drone is making time slow down

April 30, 2020 1:22 pm

Drones are to Weekly Beat, what EMP weapons are to sci fi films. Throw in a chicken and you're golden. By week 26 I'll be doing field recordings and kitten gifs smile I do like the tones and sounds on top of the filter sweeps.  Some nice organic sounding bells.

May 1, 2020 4:33 pm

Drones definitely punch above their weight in terms of time needed lol. I think your ones are particularly tasty though.

May 10, 2020 1:46 am

Never underestimate the power of the drone.