WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Ryan's music / Dogga was never better

Dogga was never better

By Ryan on April 12, 2020 2:41 pm

Just could not be bothered this week. This is me screwing round on the Digitakt for half an hour. Let's try again next week. Goodbye.

April 13, 2020 2:05 am

I tend to think there's value to be found even in the "just-screwing-around" tracks that we make.  I honestly thought this was kind of pleasant to zone out to.  It didn't necessarily require my full attention, but it sounded cool.

April 13, 2020 10:07 am

there is something mystrious going on in here. no problem with just screwing round with me. stay healthy.

April 13, 2020 2:01 pm

This would make for a great eerie backing track to a movie. Sometimes the little diddlys we do turn into great things. This is great for 30 minutes.

April 15, 2020 5:48 am

This is some admirable screwing about. It's got that darker woozy feel of Boards Of Canada's somewhat more cynical side.

April 18, 2020 5:15 pm

Yeap, I've been pretty much in this exact place that last two weeks. I'm kinda telling myself that I'll refill on inspiration by taking a break lol. I don't think that's really how it works but we'll see I guess. Nice vibe, this has a feeling of huge empty spaces and voids, especially with that lovely low kick. Good luck with this weeks tune!

April 23, 2020 1:45 pm

Totally relate to your "can't be bothered" feelings.  But somehow we keep pushing through smile  I enjoyed those lil wavy bits of synth underneath the kick.