WeeklyBeats.com / Music / royb0t's music / post-nasal (011318_120bpm)

post-nasal (011318_120bpm)

By royb0t on January 14, 2018 1:08 am

Blek. Hit with one of the worst colds I've had in years. Lots of Reaktor nonsense, cough medicine, reverb, tea, mashed up samples, nasal spray, and sometimes a beat. Here's hoping by the time this is actually posted, I'm better!

Gonna try to keep up and do a lil instagram video for each weeklybeats. We'll see if I can keep up. (Doesn't look like Instagram clips can be posted in this forum, so I'll upload to Youtube as well. If you wanna see my visual art, @royb0t on Instagram).

January 15, 2018 1:00 am

Oops, I think I uploaded the wrong version. I took out the wonky cuckoo clock thing to make the scissor snip more prominent before that dropped piano like woosh. And some other nonsense. Ah well.

January 15, 2018 1:44 am

Even if it is the wrong version, sounding great! Loving those shifty atmospheres.

January 15, 2018 2:05 am
Amontyr Trust LLC wrote:

Thanks! I had to post that after immediately thinking it - only because I love how absurd of a statement and true the thought was. Woo - happy to see you on hear and eager to hear more! smile

January 15, 2018 2:07 am

January 21, 2018 1:22 pm

NIce! This chops and changes in such a satisfying way without being incoherent. Great stuff.

January 22, 2018 2:51 am