WeeklyBeats.com / Music / royb0t's music / full steel enclosure (050916_110bpm)

full steel enclosure (050916_110bpm)

By royb0t on May 13, 2016 9:30 pm

Some technoir/powernoise stuff. I think my initial intention was to create something very atmospheric and evolving, but entirely minimal. I should've known once I put Maschine into the mix, it was all over at that point. Ohmicide and Guitar Rig on pretty much everything. Also the closing waterphone sound is DSK Darkness Theory, great free plugin but I wish they'd make a 64bit version. Earlier in the week the mix was kind of off, but I think it all sits fairly well now. Anyway, pretty happy with it.

It's been an insane week at work. Meetings nonstop, I feel like I'm falling behind on a few projects but nothing irrecoverable, just don't know how so much time has slipped away in the past few weeks. Very happy to have the past Friday off to recoup.

heart

May 16, 2016 3:53 pm

Excellent dark texture--totally conveys a feeling of immense power close by.

May 16, 2016 6:13 pm

Great trip into the dark!

May 16, 2016 9:40 pm

May 18, 2016 5:35 am

this is awesome.

May 20, 2016 8:34 pm

This has a really interesting mood that I can't quite pin down.  It's evil, yet relaxing, yet upbeat, yet ominous.  Very cool!  Kind of like the bad guy is going to win and you want him to.

May 22, 2016 2:44 am
onezero wrote:

Excellent dark texture--totally conveys a feeling of immense power close by.

Ipaghost wrote:

Woo, beautiful imagery - very much fitting! heart

george bowles wrote: