WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Robroy's music / The Call Of The 303

The Call Of The 303

By Robroy on January 12, 2020 9:21 pm

Harder and Techy than normal, and as the title suggests acid is involved. Mixed on my crappy headphones (not audio studio or DJ quality) as I didn't have access to my normal set up so will be interested to hear how it turns out.

January 13, 2020 5:15 pm

Is the signal just clipping or is the distortion just a little to extreme tongue ?
Gotta love that 303

January 14, 2020 3:04 pm
RoccoW wrote:

Gotta love that 303

I think I pushed the distortion a bit too far. Across the individual elements it sounded off but together is a bit off. I normally pretty convervative on levels so I don't think it's clipping

January 14, 2020 5:17 pm

Awesome! Classic 303 sound. Sounds like a party!

January 15, 2020 5:17 am

tfw the club is going off

February 17, 2020 10:59 am

It's maybe quite distorted, but maybe since you're not on pro equipment, you nailed that early raw New York/Chicago sound.

I was expecting the mix to blend into "higher state of conciousness" in any second!

Really nice

February 23, 2020 11:25 am
laguna wrote:

Thanks, yeah I've been without my usual set up so mixing on headphones but also I think I went a bit too rough and ready on the mix

Really nice