WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Robroy's music / Back In The Saddle

Back In The Saddle

By Robroy on January 5, 2020 9:25 pm

This is my 4th Weekly Beats, 3 done, 3 completed. The supportive community (newcomers & veterans) plus the drive to deliver each week regardless of what's happening has been more influential than anything else I've experienced in making music.

I always love listening to the contributions each week, seeing what's going on in the forums and sharing new music.

Looking forward to seeing who has joined and who is back.

January 6, 2020 6:23 am

This is #3 for me!  I agree completely with everything you said.  I love the community and it has changed my outlook on music, as well as my entire life.  I am consistently amazed and humbled by how creative and talented everyone is, YOURSELF INCLUDED.

I love the vibraphone and the higher pitch bell synth.  Great vocal cut up.  This track is b u m p i n

Do you do live performances?  You would crush the dancefloor with this track!  Looking forward to another year of driving around listening to your work!

January 6, 2020 8:47 am

The house stabs add a lot of flavor. Agree with OD this would hit hard at a club!

January 6, 2020 10:21 am

Favorited!

January 6, 2020 3:04 pm

Hell yes.

January 6, 2020 9:03 pm

Re-listening - this is insane on headphones!

January 12, 2020 9:29 pm
orangedrink wrote:

Hey great to hear from you, btw love 'Waiting' very, very cool. Don't do live, but am thinking about getting more into that, although with WB that maybe for 2021 ;-)