Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Reilly Farrell's music / gelato from jötunheimr

gelato from jötunheimr

By Reilly Farrell on October 18, 2020 8:50 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ice cream eternum!
(tiramisu too)
ice cream eternum!
(tiramisu too)
living here, in Jotunheim,
it's never not gelato time –
ice cream eternum!
(tiramisu too)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The giants of Jötunheimr sure do love their gelato.
But everyone knows that, right? tongue
Stay safe, stay healthy, and don't forget to vote!

October 19, 2020 9:06 pm

Mmmm I want ice cream now. Also nice guitar!!!

October 20, 2020 1:29 am

This puts me in a zone of sorts.  Love that gated vocal sound and the guitar right after it.  Very cool.

October 20, 2020 3:16 am

Fabulous!

October 22, 2020 6:49 am

Those drums, piano, guitar, choirs and gelato are simply divine together.

October 22, 2020 12:52 pm

The vocal intro is really fun but after the intro the song takes a whole new dimension. It gets very epic. The synth layers, guitar and choirs are really awesome.

October 25, 2020 4:10 pm
Mission Crossing wrote:

Mmmm I want ice cream now. Also nice guitar!!!

Oh yes – and as everyone knows, the best place to get "ice cream" (the Italian word for gelato) is in Italy, where Norse Mythology comes from. big_smile
Seriously though, me too, and thanks for listening!

Chrisfoo wrote:

Thanks! I was actually falling out of love with the choices I made for the gated choir when I went back and listened to it after it went live, but I'm glad to hear it worked out okay!

fetalface wrote:

Fabulous!

Thank you!

Devieus wrote:

Those drums, piano, guitar, choirs and gelato are simply divine together.

Much appreciated! smile

Kedbreak136 wrote:

Thanks so much!

October 25, 2020 9:14 pm

Nice! I don't think I've heard you use guitar on your other tracks before and it sounds super good here. Definitely a welcome surprise! smile

October 26, 2020 7:46 pm
ViridianLoom wrote:

Thanks! It's definitely a rarity for me, but I had a good time trying it out. big_smile