Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Reilly Farrell's music / gelato from jötunheimr

gelato from jötunheimr

By Reilly Farrell on October 18, 2020 8:50 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ice cream eternum!
(tiramisu too)
ice cream eternum!
(tiramisu too)
living here, in Jotunheim,
it's never not gelato time – 
ice cream eternum!
(tiramisu too)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The giants of Jötunheimr sure do love their gelato.
But everyone knows that, right? tongue
**
Stay safe, stay healthy, and don't forget to vote!

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
October 19, 2020 9:06 pm

Mmmm I want ice cream now. Also nice guitar!!!

October 20, 2020 1:29 am

This puts me in a zone of sorts.  Love that gated vocal sound and the guitar right after it.  Very cool.

October 20, 2020 3:16 am

Fabulous!

October 22, 2020 6:49 am

Those drums, piano, guitar, choirs and gelato are simply divine together.

October 22, 2020 12:52 pm

The vocal intro is really fun but after the intro the song takes a whole new dimension. It gets very epic. The synth layers, guitar and choirs are really awesome.

October 25, 2020 4:10 pm
Mission Crossing wrote:

Mmmm I want ice cream now. Also nice guitar!!!


Oh yes – and as everyone knows, the best place to get "ice cream" (the Italian word for gelato) is in Italy, where Norse Mythology comes from. big_smile
Seriously though, me too, and thanks for listening!

Chrisfoo wrote:

This puts me in a zone of sorts.  Love that gated vocal sound and the guitar right after it.  Very cool.


Thanks! I was actually falling out of love with the choices I made for the gated choir when I went back and listened to it after it went live, but I'm glad to hear it worked out okay!

fetalface wrote:

Fabulous!


Thank you!

Devieus wrote:

Those drums, piano, guitar, choirs and gelato are simply divine together.


Much appreciated! smile

Kedbreak136 wrote:

The vocal intro is really fun but after the intro the song takes a whole new dimension. It gets very epic. The synth layers, guitar and choirs are really awesome.


Thanks so much!

October 25, 2020 9:14 pm

Nice! I don't think I've heard you use guitar on your other tracks before and it sounds super good here. Definitely a welcome surprise! smile

October 26, 2020 7:46 pm
ViridianLoom wrote:

Nice! I don't think I've heard you use guitar on your other tracks before and it sounds super good here. Definitely a welcome surprise! smile


Thanks! It's definitely a rarity for me, but I had a good time trying it out. big_smile

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up