WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Reilly Farrell's music / fast friends (stage 01: ocean rush)

fast friends (stage 01: ocean rush)

By Reilly Farrell on May 24, 2020 11:40 pm

This is your pal, the "fast freak" Ankles, and we're finally at Ocean Rush. Things sure are pretty crazy around here, but we’ve gotta look everywhere to round up all the missing pieces of the calamity gemstones. I just know they're around here somewhere - I can feel it! So now it's time to run like the wind. Ready?

May 25, 2020 12:30 am

Nice, it's cool to see you using more drums. This one has a nice bit of energy, and the composition is really sweet.

May 25, 2020 2:04 am

I always come away from listening to your tracks inspired, with ideas I want to try in my next beat. great stuff smile

May 25, 2020 10:07 pm

May 29, 2020 10:18 pm

Sweet. Digging the percussions.

May 30, 2020 9:53 am

Ah yes, everyone's favorite freak. This song is truly the best of his.

May 31, 2020 4:38 pm
hieme wrote:

Thanks! Coming from you especially, that means a lot. Beats and percussion generally are an area I want to get better with going forward.

codydjango wrote:

Thanks so much. That's quite a compliment – your beats are pretty inventive and inspiring themselves!

Ipaghost wrote:

Love it. Which Ecco the Dolphin game was this from again? big_smile

E-dub wrote:

Sweet. Digging the percussions.

Thank you!

Devieus wrote:

Ah yes, everyone's favorite freak. This song is truly the best of his.

You know it, right alongside "A Ghoul's Squash Bisque" and "Evasion from the Municipality." big_smile Haha, thanks!

May 31, 2020 6:23 pm
Reilly Farrell wrote:

Ipaghost wrote:

Love it. Which Ecco the Dolphin game was this from again? big_smile

Sonic Rush Adventure on NDS big_smile

May 31, 2020 11:46 pm

Sounds like an adventure! Sweet melodies and full sound like a fast synth symphony!

May 31, 2020 11:52 pm