Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

be happy

By Reilly Farrell on December 13, 2020 11:54 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[lyrics]
Uteki ga ochiru (x2)
Anata wa sore o aishite imasen ka (x2)
**
Ame ga furu // Emi tte iru
Ame no hi ga suki
Dōshite naku no (x2)
Be happy (x2)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not that these are particularly happy times, but I felt like I needed to write in a lighter mood today.
Plus, it's been raining lately. Finally, right? That's something to be happy about.
And, holy cow, Happy Week 50 everybody! big_smile

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
December 14, 2020 1:52 am

Damn dude, this sounds awesome.  The vocals sound so legit.

December 14, 2020 4:59 am

I love this; it’s super uplifting!!

December 14, 2020 10:40 pm

Happy Week 50! Also very much on board with more vocaloid on this site! Your rain samples blend in perfectly with the start of Q-Rosh's track, lol.

December 15, 2020 4:21 am

Damn, this is awesome. Great happy chorus

December 17, 2020 6:56 pm

And the lemon cakes return as well. It's a veritable party here.

December 18, 2020 7:27 pm

Super uplifting track indeed.  The vocal melody is awesome and is countered nicely by the slick synths.  Nice work!

December 20, 2020 7:57 pm
Devieus wrote:

And the lemon cakes return as well. It's a veritable party here.


"Yeah." But always ask before you take! big_smile
Thanks for listening!

hieme wrote:

Happy Week 50! Also very much on board with more vocaloid on this site! Your rain samples blend in perfectly with the start of Q-Rosh's track, lol.


Thanks so much - hope I can do vocaloid justice going forward.
Good to know about Q-Rosh's track. I'll have to check it out!

Chrisfoo wrote:

Damn dude, this sounds awesome.  The vocals sound so legit.

Mission Crossing wrote:

I love this; it’s super uplifting!!

Sodabelly wrote:

Damn, this is awesome. Great happy chorus

Tone Matrix wrote:

Super uplifting track indeed.  The vocal melody is awesome and is countered nicely by the slick synths.  Nice work!


Thank you everybody!

December 20, 2020 11:52 pm

Production on this is really nice, lots of cool layers that are distinct. The vocals are pretty awesome too, super catchy smile. And yes, rain! I liked the opening and closing with rain samples haha.

December 20, 2020 11:56 pm
ViridianLoom wrote:

Production on this is really nice, lots of cool layers that are distinct. The vocals are pretty awesome too, super catchy smile. And yes, rain! I liked the opening and closing with rain samples haha.


Thanks! It was a rainy day when I started getting serious about making a Vocaloid track, so I made the lyrics about rain and found a stock rain sample to bookend the track. Glad to hear it worked out okay. big_smile

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up