WeeklyBeats.com / Music / rdomain's music / Wings of Angels Dissolve

Wings of Angels Dissolve

By rdomain on September 12, 2020 7:12 am

Really happy with this one.  Sounds like computer-generated processing software but it's all hardware modular synthesis.  One take performance.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

September 14, 2020 12:35 am

Cool.  It does sound very computer-generated and glitchy.  Nice job.

September 14, 2020 12:56 am

Nice work man, really enjoyed it.

September 14, 2020 1:32 pm

fantastic and delicious crispy. Awesome.

September 16, 2020 5:00 pm

This is great. Nice textures and harmonies. The juxtaposition of the glitchy, gooey, harsh stuff with the ephemeral droney plucky stuff is doing it for me.

September 17, 2020 8:48 am

This is very cool, very organic sounding glitch.

September 20, 2020 8:56 pm

by the by, Autechre has a new album coming out!  The biggest compliment I could give you is that this reminds me of them.  I love the melodic elements that sneak in, and then get cut up.  I can't believe you do this in one take.  When designing parameters to make these pieces, how much of the sound within the realm of "what you expected to hear" vs. "totally surprised that sound was generated" ?

either way, I love this!  strangely, the title is perfect.

September 25, 2020 4:51 pm

I agree with mr.drink.  It gave me some Autechre vibes especially around the :54 mark with those flares of synth that sound like they're being strummed.  No clue how you do this but damn everything sounds so good.  So much ear candy!  I like how the beat gets a bit louder as it goes on and then jumps back into that main sound.  Nicely done!