Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / rdomain's music / The River (The Talons Dig in Deeper mix)

The River (The Talons Dig in Deeper mix)

By rdomain on December 13, 2020 10:35 am

A one take performance created on the Pulsar 23 with reverb effects and vocal recording added later.  The vocals are taken from the vocal stems of The River by my long time musical friend Chris Lambert aka Chris Bass.  Chris accepts no responsibility for what I did to his song.  smile

Crank it up!

Check out the original track here!

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

December 14, 2020 2:03 am

This track rocks, man. The sounds are fantastic and they fit great with the energy of the rap.

December 14, 2020 2:57 am

Cool change of pace to hear some vocals on one of your tracks.  That distortion sound you're getting is really sick.  I also really liked that effect on the vocal around 0:48 as well as the ones that came later on.

December 14, 2020 7:05 am

Very nice, I like that you got vocals for this one. The industrial noise and the hip hop remind be of Death Grips. Badass!

December 15, 2020 6:04 pm

Puh!!! This is strong tabaco. Public Enemy are schoolboys to this. well well done.

December 18, 2020 7:21 pm

Damn I've been trying to learn how to make gritty distorted beats lately but you're just absolutely killing it with the Pulsar 23.  That bassy wobbling kick is awesome.  But the snare even more so.  Dang!  I agree with Ked, got some Death Grips vibes from Chris's rhythm.  Nice work!

December 19, 2020 6:22 am
hent03 wrote:

CosmicCairns wrote:

Kedbreak136 wrote:

Q-Rosh wrote:

Tone Matrix wrote:

Thanks everyone!  Yeah I dig Death Grips and a fan of heavy industrial style hiphop.  Cheers!

December 20, 2020 10:55 am

Maaate that pulsar sounds absolutely wild (in good hands of course). Loved this.