WeeklyBeats.com / Music / rdomain's music / The Collapse Pt 2

The Collapse Pt 2

By rdomain on October 31, 2020 11:58 pm

Another scene from the film I'm working on currently.  This is another variation that won't be the same in the film.

Hardware used includes the Cocoquantus, Sidrax, and Fender Bass VI.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

November 2, 2020 2:04 am

Really cool sense of atmosphere from this one. Like it a lot.

November 7, 2020 11:18 pm
hent03 wrote:

Really cool sense of atmosphere from this one. Like it a lot.

Thanks matey. smile
It's been a fun film to work on.  Still going but over half done I'd say.  Guitars and synths was the request..... no complaints from me!  Hehe.

November 11, 2020 11:03 pm

Can't wait to see this!!!!!

Got a great Ben Frost vibe from it!

November 13, 2020 12:09 pm
orangedrink wrote:

Can't wait to see this!!!!!

Got a great Ben Frost vibe from it!

Yeah nice.  Thanks!  I like Ben's work actually.  He's originally from my same city too but has been residing in Iceland for quite a while now.  He's done well!

November 13, 2020 7:11 pm
rdomain wrote:
orangedrink wrote:

Can't wait to see this!!!!!

Got a great Ben Frost vibe from it!

No kidding!  Must be something in the water smile  You're next!

November 13, 2020 9:59 pm
orangedrink wrote:
rdomain wrote:
orangedrink wrote:

Can't wait to see this!!!!!

Got a great Ben Frost vibe from it!

No kidding!  Must be something in the water smile  You're next!

Haha, maybe and thank you. Very kind.  smile