Weeklybeats 2020 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 7,500 music compositions by over 300 artists.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / rdomain's music / Smack My Glitch Up

Smack My Glitch Up

By rdomain on July 19, 2020 5:15 am

One take modular synth performance. Only mixing and drone creation was done in post.

The drone was created from processing the pluck tones in real time.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

July 20, 2020 12:32 am

It's well titled for sure.  The glitch is strong on this one.  The outro is like a nice exhalation.

July 20, 2020 2:32 am

Track is great, and love the title.

July 20, 2020 1:25 pm

awesome sound- and glitchdesign. supergood.

July 20, 2020 2:37 pm

Glitchy but cohesive. That drone in the background lays a solid foundation.  Very tribal sounding.

July 20, 2020 2:54 pm

So much ear candy to process!  Those kicks sound so nice and crunchy and I really like those pipe (or paper towel roll) hits.

July 21, 2020 12:24 am

I came for the Prodigy like title and stayed for the glitch. I like how the delay makes it sound like it's all happening in a huge dark cavern. The low drone is evil! You made that from processing the plucks??? Very very cool!

July 26, 2020 5:01 am
CosmicCairns wrote:

hent03 wrote:

Track is great, and love the title.

Q-Rosh wrote:

awesome sound- and glitchdesign. supergood.

NWSPR wrote:

Tone Matrix wrote:

Kedbreak136 wrote:

Thanks!  And yes, the drone was created by processing the pluck tones in real time.  smile

July 26, 2020 7:59 pm

Reminds me of Autechre's Untilted album which I haven't heard in about 10 years. Great track!