Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / rdomain's music / Never-Ending Hope

Never-Ending Hope

By rdomain on October 23, 2020 12:30 pm

One take modular synth performance.  Experimenting in extended form pieces for an upcoming 2 hour live performance of an ambient nature.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
October 26, 2020 1:28 am

My first thought was this could work as a Halloween track.  It has an eerie and ominous vibe to it.  Although somehow the ending sounds a little more cheerful to me.  Maybe I got more comfortable in the sound world as it went along, but it sounded kind of soothing after a while.

October 26, 2020 8:28 pm

ambient pure. heavenly beautiful.

October 27, 2020 1:47 pm

Had me at that opening swell of ambient synth goodness.  Visions of sunshine bending through glass.  One take!?  Damn it i wish I could slap my computer around for such gold smile   The distant bellish sound is a nice contrast to that dark synth drone.  Just the right amount of tension to have me wanting more of that synth.  Beautiful calming outro as well.

November 4, 2020 11:08 am

Man, this is absolutely gorgeous. Love the noise, and the warm muted-ness of it. Feels truly like a relic from another time and/or place.

November 4, 2020 11:08 am

Sorry for the double comment, but I'd love to know what the sound sources are?

November 8, 2020 2:02 am
CosmicCairns wrote:

My first thought was this could work as a Halloween track.  It has an eerie and ominous vibe to it.  Although somehow the ending sounds a little more cheerful to me.  Maybe I got more comfortable in the sound world as it went along, but it sounded kind of soothing after a while.


Haha... I'm TRYING to make it nice but it sounds like you swung around in the end.  It's for a yoga event I have coming up so I'm trying not to make it my usual dark stuff.

Q-Rosh wrote:

ambient pure. heavenly beautiful.


Awesome.  Thank you!  Exactly what I was going for. smile

Tone Matrix wrote:

Had me at that opening swell of ambient synth goodness.  Visions of sunshine bending through glass.  One take!?  Damn it i wish I could slap my computer around for such gold smile   The distant bellish sound is a nice contrast to that dark synth drone.  Just the right amount of tension to have me wanting more of that synth.  Beautiful calming outro as well.


Thanks heaps!  Glad you enjoyed.

Simon Koehn wrote:

Man, this is absolutely gorgeous. Love the noise, and the warm muted-ness of it. Feels truly like a relic from another time and/or place.


That's great.  Thanks for the cool feedback.  Appreciated.

Simon Koehn wrote:

Sorry for the double comment, but I'd love to know what the sound sources are?


From memory I think it was Rings, Magneto and Clouds for most part??

November 13, 2020 4:47 pm


just lovely!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up