WeeklyBeats.com / Music / rdomain's music / In the Hull of the Craft

In the Hull of the Craft

By rdomain on September 19, 2020 6:53 am

One take modular synth performance.

Worship the drone.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

September 21, 2020 1:18 am

Nice drone.  Worth bowing down to.

September 21, 2020 2:29 am

Love it.

September 22, 2020 9:21 pm

oh this is a great use of ambience and reverb sounds, it inspires me to try and make more ambient tracks. thank you.

September 23, 2020 1:40 pm

this is dronework is very intense, though it is very minimalistic. Great stuff.

September 25, 2020 4:56 pm

Damn felt like I should be in some alien-sci-fi movie like Annihilation.  The drone sounds creepy but still so pleasing to the ears.  Excellent use of the reverb to give it that larger than life feel.  The high stringy pads really give it that outer space feel.  Being stuck in a ship floating endlessly in space at the hands of an evil ship AI smile "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"

September 27, 2020 5:35 am

It's like shaping a sonic landscape with drone clay. This really makes wonderful atmospheres.

October 17, 2020 2:04 am
CosmicCairns wrote:

Nice drone.  Worth bowing down to.

hent03 wrote:

Love it.

gesceap wrote:

Q-Rosh wrote:

this is dronework is very intense, though it is very minimalistic. Great stuff.

Tone Matrix wrote:

Kedbreak136 wrote:

Thanks everyone.  Really appreciated!