WeeklyBeats.com / Music / rdomain's music / From Hibernation Comes Desire

From Hibernation Comes Desire

By rdomain on January 13, 2018 4:40 am

Created using the Folktek Mescaline system and Ciat Lonbarde instruments (Plumbutter, Sidrax and Cocoquantus).  Eventide pedals for effects (Space and Pitch Factor). No computers were used.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

January 15, 2018 12:13 am

deep.

January 15, 2018 12:16 am

UUuu especially nice pitch bends in the middle

January 15, 2018 1:31 am

Heavy stuff, great to hear your music again Adam.

January 15, 2018 11:54 am

Neato!

January 15, 2018 6:00 pm

Lil bit creepy but in a good way. I'm jealous of your Ciat-Lonbarde gear!!

January 15, 2018 6:16 pm

Quite the contrast to last week's post. Deep, heavy and neato! ::)

January 16, 2018 11:09 pm

what an amazing lot of gear there!  great sounds!

January 18, 2018 10:41 am

Trippy yikes I love it. It'd be right at home in some surreal game

January 18, 2018 6:24 pm

far out and mesmerizing performance yikes

January 18, 2018 10:39 pm
I_See_Drones wrote:

UUuu especially nice pitch bends in the middle

Thanks. The bends are coming from the Mescaline.

Lyons wrote:

Heavy stuff, great to hear your music again Adam.

Thanks mate. Glad to see you're back too Pat. Always enjoy hearing your tunes also.

Nestrogen wrote:

Neato!

\
Cheers!

Kris Keyser wrote:

Lil bit creepy but in a good way. I'm jealous of your Ciat-Lonbarde gear!!

Creepily good!  wink  And yes, I had been eyeing off CL gear for years and finally accumulated the perfect CL trio over the last couple of years. Such a unique sound world to delve into.

Jim Wood wrote:

Quite the contrast to last week's post. Deep, heavy and neato! ::)

Thanks Jim! There will definitely be contrast  big_smile Back to Buchla next week though.

kaedo sevaada wrote:

what an amazing lot of gear there!  great sounds!

Thanks!

purelygrey wrote:

Trippy yikes I love it. It'd be right at home in some surreal game

Awesome.  Cheers!  These instruments have made it into the last few films I worked on actually. Obviously in the more disturbing and unsettling scenes  big_smile

Tone Matrix wrote:

far out and mesmerizing performance yikes

Thanks man!

January 19, 2018 10:20 am
purelygrey wrote:

Trippy yikes I love it. It'd be right at home in some surreal game

Ha! I want to play this game!

To me this piece evokes the sound is a solo Tring player with an extended range of expression accompanying an emergency siren. The siren is eventually seduced by the string player and together they join in sonic matrimony to create a glorious beat baby.

As a side note I think all of your mescalin work demonstrates a use of space I don't often hear in your music. Like a soda water for the ear canal.

Well done.

January 19, 2018 10:36 am
Ryan wrote:

Ha! I want to play this game!

Go ahead, it's fantastic

January 28, 2018 2:57 am

Oh, yeah! This is fabulous - love the pitch bent voices and resonant tones that sweep and drift over this. Lovely, lovely work.