Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / rdomain's music / Analog Persuasion

Analog Persuasion

By rdomain on June 28, 2020 9:33 am

Created using 2 Moog Mother 32s, Moog DFAM and the Elektron Octatrack.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
June 29, 2020 2:35 am

Love when the bigger sounds come in at about 00:45. Everything after 3:10, too. Really cool stuff.

June 29, 2020 6:07 am

Ah nothing like the smooth organic sound of moogs. The layers beyind 1:37 are awesome too. The big static noise in the background, the slight static like percussions. Nice industrial track!

June 29, 2020 5:30 pm

Sweet synth sounds! Loving that bass.

June 29, 2020 11:51 pm

Gotta love moogs.  NWSPR had a moog-centric track this week, too.  You should check it out.  Lots of big intense sounds here.

July 1, 2020 8:06 pm

Awesome array of sounds.  One of them sounds like a sonar bloop at one point.  That or my ears are perceiving it.  The gritty percussion really solidifies the track with those moog synth parts.  Always a fan of your industrial tracks.  Well done!

July 12, 2020 5:00 am
hent03 wrote:

Love when the bigger sounds come in at about 00:45. Everything after 3:10, too. Really cool stuff.

Kedbreak136 wrote:

Ah nothing like the smooth organic sound of moogs. The layers beyind 1:37 are awesome too. The big static noise in the background, the slight static like percussions. Nice industrial track!

Mission Crossing wrote:

Sweet synth sounds! Loving that bass.

CosmicCairns wrote:

Gotta love moogs.  NWSPR had a moog-centric track this week, too.  You should check it out.  Lots of big intense sounds here.

Tone Matrix wrote:

Awesome array of sounds.  One of them sounds like a sonar bloop at one point.  That or my ears are perceiving it.  The gritty percussion really solidifies the track with those moog synth parts.  Always a fan of your industrial tracks.  Well done!

Thanks heaps everyone!  Just playing catch up now as far as listening etc goes.  smile

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up