Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

situation A

By Q-Rosh on September 13, 2020 5:19 pm

I was jamming freestyle on the OP1 and the guitar. Nothing special.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
September 14, 2020 12:40 am

Still a nice vibe and some really interesting sounds and textures to absorb.

September 14, 2020 12:58 am

Nice tune. Agree with CosmicCairns some really interesting textures and sounds here

September 14, 2020 1:02 am

You're getting some really cool sounds and grooves out of the op1/guitar collab set-up. I really dig it.

September 14, 2020 4:51 pm

This is very groovy. I like the glitchy beats. Nice work!

September 14, 2020 5:49 pm

This is sick, I love the tape stop, the warble, and of course the phone glitch.  How did you do the piano warble?

This has a great hip-hop undercurrent, but it is wildly experimental in the sound range.  Radical.

September 15, 2020 11:14 pm

Very interesting sounds indeed, enjoying the head space of this. Provides a nice beat to ride along on while lots of good sounds to stimulate the imagination! This was fun to listen to.

September 16, 2020 1:15 am

The vinyl like glitch is awesome, it adds so much texture. The elements you put there are really cool, this mix of nostalgic/classic/sepia type of sound and the ultra electronic sounds of the OP-1. This is a very cool freestyle.

September 16, 2020 3:29 am

September 16, 2020 8:04 am

Just a chill jam, nothing wrong about that.

September 16, 2020 5:33 pm

There's definitely some special stuff going on in here.

September 20, 2020 2:14 pm
CosmicCairns wrote:

Still a nice vibe and some really interesting sounds and textures to absorb.


Thank you.

zirafa wrote:

Nice tune. Agree with CosmicCairns some really interesting textures and sounds here


Thanks

hent03 wrote:

You're getting some really cool sounds and grooves out of the op1/guitar collab set-up. I really dig it.


Wonderful

Mission Crossing wrote:

This is very groovy. I like the glitchy beats. Nice work!

orangedrink wrote:

This is sick, I love the tape stop, the warble, and of course the phone glitch.  How did you do the piano warble?

This has a great hip-hop undercurrent, but it is wildly experimental in the sound range.  Radical.


ableton!

miraclemiles wrote:

Very interesting sounds indeed, enjoying the head space of this. Provides a nice beat to ride along on while lots of good sounds to stimulate the imagination! This was fun to listen to.


you are welcome

Kedbreak136 wrote:

The vinyl like glitch is awesome, it adds so much texture. The elements you put there are really cool, this mix of nostalgic/classic/sepia type of sound and the ultra electronic sounds of the OP-1. This is a very cool freestyle.


Thank you sir.

Ipaghost wrote:


Devieus wrote:

Just a chill jam, nothing wrong about that.


yes, true talk.


license wrote:

There's definitely some special stuff going on in here.


thank you very much

September 25, 2020 5:02 pm

Got some Boards of Canada vibes from those low toned chords.  Maybe it was the piano part getting pitched?  It has such a nice sound to it.  Warm and inviting. Well done on this jam!

September 26, 2020 2:49 am

Oahhrr, Lovely!

September 26, 2020 3:38 am

This machine complements your workflow Perfectly!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up